- Disposable gloves
- String-- various weights (thin, medium, thick)
- Chopsticks (the kind you get for free when you get Chinese food/ at least 5 sets)
- Scissors (not good ones!..just for cutting string)
- Small, medium & large metal clamps (Like you get at Staples for clamping stacks of papers)
- Apron or old shirt to cover your clothing...wear old clothes!
- Rubber bands
What we will supply:
- In addition to instruction, we will supply the indigo dye bath
- 2 blank silk scarves (with hand rolled hems) per person
*If you would like to bring your own or additional fabric to work with, bring white or light colored cotton, linen, or silk pieces no larger than 20" x 20" -- We also have white cotton available in the studio.